10th Anniversary Fabric Challenge Announced!!
- Sign up for the Fabricworm Newsletter!
- Get the 10th Anniversary Fabric FREE with a qualifying Fabricworm.com order OR purchase the fabric by the half yard quantity at a reduced rate exclusively through Fabricworm.com! For a FREE fat quarter, spend a minimum of $25US (before tax or shipping) now through Sunday, November 18th, 2018 OR until select quantities last.
- Sew a quilt, make a tote bag, or get crafty with our 10th Anniversary Linus challenge fabric.
- Submit your entry via email to email@example.com and include your: Full First & Last Name, Mailing Address, Phone Number, Instagram & Facebook account names for tags, and at least 2 High Resolution photo files.
- Entries for the Fabricworm 10th Anniversary Fabric Challenge Open at 12:00AM Pacific Standard Time on Monday, October 1st 2018 and will End promptly at 11:59PM Pacific Standard Time on Sunday, December 2nd, 2018.
- Entries may be featured on the Fabricworm blog, newsletters, and social media accounts.
- Entries will be uploaded to SurveryLegend on Monday, December 3rd, 2018 and announced. Entries will be judged by a viewer's choice vote which will Open at 12:00PM Pacific Standard Time on Monday, December 3rd, 2018.
- Winners will be contacted first and then announced after Monday, December 10th, 2018.
- Your entry must include our Fabricworm 10 Year Anniversary Linus challenge fabric, but may also use other prints, solids, or other fabrics/materials which will inspire our viewers to vote for your entry. We are posting this information now so you can place a qualifying order or purchase yardage and think about your entry design.
- Submit 2 excellent photos of your entry to increase your chances of being featured and re-shared on our social media pages. This will increase the amount of viewers who will see your entry online!
- Challenge is open to residents of the US, Canada, and Internationally.
- Must be 14 years of age or older to enter.
- Participants may enter a maximum of 4 entries: 2 entries per category.
- Entries should be from one maker, but no more than two makers. If an entry is made by two then any prize received must be shared by those two makers.
- It is preferred you use your own original design, however, if you use someone else's pattern or design, you must credit them in your entry email with the pattern name and pattern designer name.
- Entries must be suitable for all ages of viewers, including children, and we reserve the right to exclude and disqualify any inappropriate entries.