Tutorial & Free PDF Template | The Reversible Pullover Bib | by Miestaflet
- rib knit fabric, 1” x 10 “
- coordinating thread
- sewing machine with a jersey needle (ballpoint tip)
- printable pattern - reversible pullover bib
- optional: a serger
Instructions:Assembling the neckband
(1) Fold the rib knit lengthwise, right sides together and sew or serge the short open sides using a seam allowance of 1/4 “ (If you don’t have a serger, you can use your regular sewing machine using a stretch stitch.). Give it a good press.
Assembling the bib
(1) Pin the neckband on the neck opening of one of the knits, aligning the marks and the pins, right sides together. Align the seam of the ribbing with the middle of the neck opening at the back. It will look all wrinkly, but that gets solved later.
(11). Give it a good press